A Facebook event is an easy way to invite guests and connect with them before the party! Make the hostess a co-host or admin for the event, so she can invite guests herself and join the fun!
Post this immediately, so even those who decline to attend can still shop:
I am so excited to party with you! I know there will be a few of you who can’t make it – but you can still shop with me and help Nancy earn her free gifts! Just place your order at the Party Link below, and it’ll count toward Nancy’s party total!
Offer a quick overview of why you love Pure Romance and will give a great party:
Here are 5 fun facts about me, so you know who you’ll be partying with:
- In addition to being a Pure Romance Consultant, I’m also a nurse practitioner, wife, and mother of 3!
- I became a Consultant to pay for my kids’ activities – now it also pays for my weekly pedicure!
- I see over a thousand women in my shopping rooms each year – that’s a lot of conversations about sex!
- When I’m not doing Pure Romance parties, I’m working in my garden or walking my golden retriever.
- I’m totally addicted to Scandal, so if you want to book a party with me on a Thursday, you’re out of luck
(Did a mention that one of the things I love about this business is that I can set my own hours?)
Post a fun fact about yourself in the comments, so we can all get to know each other!
Don’t say too much – just give them a tease and tell them they’ll learn more at the party:
“Currently featuring Sweet Fantasie products at my parties, and the ladies are lovin’ it – such a light scent!”
Spur the behavior you want to see from the guests:
“Want to get a FREE GIFT from me the night of the party? Bring a friend! The more the merrier!”
Funny links, images, and polls will get the guest talking and boost anticipation for the party:
“I love this quiz! So much fun. Can We Guess Your Type Based on Your Zodiac Sign? on Buzzfeed”